James Kernan is the author of the 36 Month Millionaire Coaching program and recently published, Leadership Essentials for Successful Executives. CRN Magazine said that he is “a rising star executive to watch.” And when you review his 20+ year track record of creating dazzling leaps in sales, profits, and growth for IT companies, you don’t need to wonder why. His sales teams have sold over 1 billion dollars in technology goods and services over his career.
Frequent speaker for TechSelect, CompTIA, XChange, Convergence, Robin Robins Bootcamp, Tigerpaw, SMB Nation, SMB TechFest, Microsoft IAMCP and San Diego Business Summits. His expertise includes recruiting, building, and compensating “top gun” sales and marketing teams, creating a culture of success, developing strategic go-to-market plans, managing strong financials and profitability for IT service firms, and in-depth knowledge of commercial, government, educational and medical markets. He has been recognized and written up as an extraordinary “example of success” in industry publications such as CRN, Business Solutions, VAR Business, CRM Today, and Inc. Magazine.
Some Key Career Highlights Include:
- Author of the “36 Month Millionaire Coaching” program in 2008-Present
- Author of “Leadership Essentials for Successful Executive” book in 2013
- Coached over 400 CEO’s in 6 different countries to help them grow their profits
- Developed management, sales and marketing plans for businesses that grew over 3000% (300k to 12.1m) in a five-year period.
- INC Top 500 in 2005, INC Magazine.
- 3 Time SMB Top 150 Most influential people in 2010-12 SMB PC Magazine.
- MSP Mentor Top 250 Most influential people in 2011, 2013 MSP Mentor
- Served on 6 Technology Advisory Boards