Erick Simpson is a strategic IT business transformation specialist experienced in improving top and bottom-line business performance by increasing operational efficiencies, boosting marketing and lead generation outcomes, accelerating sales velocity, shortening sales cycles and maximizing service efficiencies.
Over 30 years of experience in the IT industry as an Enterprise CIO, MSP, Business Process Improvement Expert with hundreds of successful IT Solution Provider, MSP and Cloud practice business improvement consulting engagement outcomes, Erick has worked with numerous clients on both the buy and sell side of the M&A process.
A highly sought-after IT, Cloud and Managed Services SME, author and speaker, Erick has authored 40 best practice guides and 4 best-selling books including “The Guide to a Successful Managed Services Practice”, “The Best I.T. Sales & Marketing BOOK EVER!”, “The Best I.T. Service Delivery BOOK EVER!” and “The Best NOC and Service Desk Operations BOOK EVER!”.
- IT Business Improvement Specialist focused on people, process and product
- Experienced buy- and sell-side M&A consultant with successful strategic engagements for clients in CA, CO, FL, IL, KS, MD, MO, NC, NJ, OK, NY, TN, TX
- Certified Behavioral Specialist skilled in hiring, team building, KPI development, performance measurement and sales and technical incentive and comp plan design
- IT Solution, MSP and Cloud sales optimization and QBR improvement specialist
- Expert IT Solution and Service tiering, packaging, bundling and pricing strategist
- Datacenter, NOC, Service Desk and Dispatch, Incident Management Workflow specialist
- Skilled in CRM, PSA and RMM configuration, integration, reporting and analysis
- Project Management specialist focused on reducing scope creep/seep through proper risk, change and communications management
- Skilled Virtual/Interim IT Solution Provider CIO and COO